ALDS Architecture + Design
St. Mary's of the Lake

St. Mary's Church

New Buffalo MI
St. Mary's of the Lake

St. Mary's of the Lake

The church building was constructed in 1935 and required upgrades of original electrical, mechanical systems and structural repairs. The project included major improvements to the liturgical space including acoustics, seating, altar furnishings, devotional objects and the refurbishing of existing stained glass all within an architectural concept to reflect the building exterior’s neo-classical character.

0619_Dugal.jpg
0647_Dugal.jpg
0693_Dugal.jpg
0722_Dugal.jpg
0725_Dugal.jpg
0733_Dugal.jpg
0748_Dugal.jpg
0752_Dugal.jpg
0759_Dugal.jpg
0768_Dugal.jpg